Salary / Compensation £35000+ Depending On Experience.
Career Level PRO (2 - 5 years exp)
Industry WEB Development
We are now looking for an experienced affiliate manager with experience in setting up and managing affiliate outreach programme within digital (SAS type products)
This role is within a new joint venture between Moo Media International and one of our partner organisations.
Our target market is WordPress site owners. There are around 22,674,100 WordPress websites in the world – so the market potential is huge. Our initial target is to engage around 11,500 UK users that we have targeted based on a number of criterions that makes them a good fit for the product.
We are adamant that the affiliate model is the best route in to market and would like to engage and experienced individual to set this up and look after the ongoing management.
Successful candidate will report directly to the managing director and later to the global head of growth.
- Define an affiliate channel strategy with clear spend and growth targets
- Manage and develop our affiliate and quantify quarterly targets
- Build lasting relationships with publishers that can support longer-term co-marketing activity
- Manage affiliate channel spend with rigour and transparency
- Deliver regular reporting of affiliate channel performance, with a clear understanding of performance drivers
Must have hands on experience in managing and growing affiliate programmes.
Experience in digital services is desired but not necessary.
If interested please apply with an elaboration of your previous experience and success landmarks.